Seek and Destructor Index du Forum
Seek and Destructor
team cod6 et halo 3

Seek and Destructor Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The&Beatles Long Tall Sally ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Seek and Destructor Index du Forum -> Trick halo 3 et call of duty mw2 -> Call of duty modern warfare 2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cailishyna

Masculin
Point(s): 35
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: The&Beatles Long Tall Sally Répondre en citant

The Beatles Long Tall Sally > bit.ly/1Zfmqu2

The Beatles Long Tall Sally

10cf746e54
He can go from sweetness and grace to screaming Little Richard at full volume. Notes[edit]. Discuss This Song Add a new song discussion.. Submit Corrections Cancel . .. Rarebeatles.com. A monster.

In the studio The Beatles recorded Long Tall Sally in a single take on 1 March 1964. If so, he could play guitar after all. Track listing[edit]. "Long Tall Sally" (Enotris Johnson, Richard Penniman, Robert Blackwell) 2:03 "I Call Your Name" 2:10 "Please Mister Postman" (Robert Bateman, Georgia Dobbins, William Garrett, Fred Gorman, Brian Holland) 2:37 "This Boy" 2:10 "I'll Get You" 2:04 "You Can't Do That" 2:34 . "Matchbox" (Carl Perkins) Starr 1:58 . It was recorded on the same day as the band recorded “I Call Your Name” and was originally intended for the film “A Hard Day’s Night.” In the end, it was decided that the two tracks would be used for a new EP so the band rounded the EP out with the recording of “Slow Down” and “Matchbox.” Originally sung by Little Richard, Paul sings lead on the title track, John sings lead on “I Call Your Name” and “Slow Down,” while Ringo sings lead on “Matchbox.” Like recent reissues of Beatles original albums, this four track EP is also being released in Mono. Reply ↓ Sir Huddleston Fuddleston Tuesday 19 May 2015 at 1.01am Anybody who accuses the Beatles of being inferior instrumentally should be forced to listen to this song. 1. Reply ↓ Graham Paterson Tuesday 21 July 2015 at 6.36am A brilliant Paul McCartney vocal and all round rave up by The Beatles.

wreck it ralph dualdual audio hindi 1080p 2013naruto manga 698copa del reypeter paul maryalexis adams soaking wetgirls season 4my house flolongmire s03e07 720p hdtv x264 immersethe great rupert

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Seek and Destructor Index du Forum -> Trick halo 3 et call of duty mw2 -> Call of duty modern warfare 2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006